When planning an installation, I invite my customers to think about their display of art from different point of views. For example, we might consider the placement of the art in terms of which pieces should be shared with guests, and which should be reserved to more intimate spaces.
To corporate clients, I offer suggestions that will make a waiting room more inviting. Other spaces in the workplace will receive a treatment that will make them more attractive to clients as well as employees. Remember, hanging art creatively showcases the artwork and enhances the space.
Have you ever noticed how some pieces of art seem to have mysteriously disappeared into the walls? Moving objects around refreshes the attention we give to them. The same principle applies to framed art. That is why it is important that you rotate your wall display often, at least twice a year. It will be a stimulating experience because it establishes new relationships between the pieces of art, you and your environment. The arrival of newly framed art can sometimes be the opportunity to do just that.
The benefits of a professional installation include:
• Saves time and gives you peace of mind
• Provides a safe and reliable art installation
• Gives you expert advice for the placement of your framed art
• Upgrades your existing frames that need it
• Teaches ways to help prevent deterioration of your art
• Renews the experience with the art
I have made installation services an integral part of the custom framing services offered at Elliott Frame Design. The installation service is available to residential and business customers, and we can install any type of artwork.
Installation services can be recommended to friends and businesses that are relocating or remodeling their current location. Your recommendation will always be greatly appreciated!
• Elliott Frame Design provides professional installation services to both residential and commercial clients.
• We hang all types of art objects – paintings, photographs, posters, framed mirrors, textiles, objects d’art and Asian screens. Before any hanging takes place, all objects are carefully placed with a designer’s eye.
• We create customized wall arrangements to satisfy your personal taste.
• For oversized items and bigger projects, The Hangman has qualified and reliable crew members readily available.
• We have the right ladders to hang in those hard to reach places, e.g. stairwells and high ceiling walls.